Where are they now? Part 3

It's been an embarrassingly long since I've written an updated "Where are they now?" post. Partly, that's my fault--but it's also partly other peoples' faults. I don't often hear from students after they graduate; mostly, it's people for whom I've written a letter of reference telling me about their success. So, if you've graduated, and want to share your story with current students (you know, to give them hope that there's life after university), drop me a line!

(To keep your identity private, I just give initials here.)

- L.B. was accepted into MSc SLP program
- S.H. got accepted into graduate school
- J.A. is in graduate school working on her PhD in pediatrics
- A.B. was accepted into a Master’s program in medical sciences
- A.K. is Assistant Grand Moff at a library in the Edmonton area, and has a cat (I am allergic to cats)
- B.N. is working at Bioware
- C.H. got his Bachelor’s degree in applied arts specializing in animation, and has a unique visually based blog, called SKROWL. In his words: “Skrowl is a sort of combination of scrawl and scroll, with a little stank on it... I pronounce it like owl, prowl... skrowl. I think it has enormous potential as a storytelling tool of all sorts”

Go out into the world and do amazing things!

But in the meantime...

Why aren't you studying?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
on

Awwww yea finally made it. Blog famous! - A.K.

Find It